Digitala resurser för kemiundervisning
Användbara digitala resurser för kemiundervisning
Följande är en lista över användbara digital resurser på för kemiundervisning. Flertals innefattar stora samlingar av lärresurser som kan komplettera lärarledd undervisning.
Journal of Chemical Education: https://pubs.acs.org/journal/jceda8
- Don't reinvent the wheel! Many ideas can also be found in rhis journal. They have also curated a digital virtual special issue collecting past publications relevant to online teaching.
University of Liverpool ChemTube3D: http://www.chemtube3d.com/
- Large collection of visualisations of organic reactions, inorganic structures, chemical structures, visualisations of bonding, polymers etc. Including Jmol interactivity and animations.
Chemistry LibreTexts: https://chem.libretexts.org/
- Open-access collection of textbooks and course modules at the university level. Created and curate by instructors at various universities, covering mostly first- and second-year level, but also some more advanced level courses. Creative Commons licensing.
- Go to "Courses" to browse courses that have been made available, including readings, course materials, exercises, labs etc.
- Go to "Bookshefl" to browse textbooks and text collections arranged by chemistry disciplines and topics.
- You can also go in to create your own e-textbook and course based on the available material, and/or add your own.
- Online resources for teaching and learning chemistry. Specifically developed for chemical education, covering specific topics that students find difficult. Also collections of concept tests, problems and tutorials.
Wolfram Demonstration Project: http://demonstrations.wolfram.com/
- Large, multidisciplinary, user-contributed interactive animations/ visualisations covering a wide range of topics in maths, science and engineering. Particular focus on university level.
PhET Chemistry, University of Colorado: http://phet.colorado.edu/
- Collection of interactive animations for teaching various concepts science. Spanning K-12 and first-year undergraduate (note: biochemistry animations are found under the Biology collection)
- Molecular dynamics simulations of chemical, physical and biological processes. Interactive manipulation of parameters allowing students to see what happens when they change different conditions. Some Java-based, some HTLM5.
Virtual Inorganic Pedagogical Electronic Resource (VIPER): https://www.ionicviper.org/
- Large collection of teaching resources and materials (lecture notes, visualisations etc) specifically aimed at teaching inorganic chemistry.
- Very large database/community of visualisations and related teaching tools in chemistry education. Rated by members of the community.
VR Molecule Pro: http://benhur.teluq.uquebec.ca/~mcouture/Fodar99/Hzdemo_EN.htm
- Interactive simulation of molecule vibration and rotation modes for a selection of small molecules. The user is able to change various parameters to see their effects on ro-vibrational behaviour.
- Problems in NMR and IR spectroscopy. Some instructional material and a collection of spectra for identification of unknowns, graded in difficult (with answers). Also links to other sites related to spectroscopic identification of unkonwns.
Orbital viewer: http://www.orbitals.com/orb/ov.htm
- Program for visualising and exploring atomic orbitals. Allows for different representations, view angles, cutaways, creation of animations, export to different file formats
Webpage last updated: 2020-04-30
Content: Felix Ho