SUNRISE Sweden Stakeholder Event
Place: Uppsala University - Ångström Laboratory: The Siegbahn hall
Date: Tuesday the 17th of March
Registration: You can register here - Deadline is on the 6th of March
Time: 13:00 - 17:00 + mingling
- “SUNRISE – Solar Energy for a Circular Economy” has been funded by the EU H2020 as a Coordination and Support Action to prepare for a Large Scale Project on Solar Fuels and Solar Chemicals.
- The vision of SUNRISE is to produce renewable fuels and base chemicals from water, carbon dioxide and nitrogen in the atmosphere, using sunlight as energy input.
- The Stakeholder event will present the vision and results of SUNRISE-CSA, as well as the plans for the next steps. The audience will learn about the state-of-the-art and the prospects for the future.
- Participants will be able to make contacts and discuss with Swedish and international experts and stakeholders. The Event is directed at researchers and university students, as well as stakeholders from industry and society in general.
- The meeting is free of charge, but registration by March 2 is mandatory.
- The meeting is hosted by the Swedish Consortium for Artificial Photosynthesis (CAP)/Centrum för Artificiell Fotosyntes.
Marie Alpman (Forskning & Framsteg)
Huub de Groot (Univ. Leiden, SUNRISE coordinator)
Maximilian Fleischer (Siemens Energy)
Frédéric Chandezon (CEA, JP Coordinator of AMPEA)
Pia Lindberg (Uppsala Univ.)
Mimmi Magnusson (VINNOVA)
Leif Hammarström & Ann Magnuson (Uppsala Univ., CAP)
Anders Lundell (Sandbacka Science Park and Hydrogen Sweden)
More to come…
This Project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 816336.
Swedish participation in SUNRISE was supported by VINNOVA grant no 2019 - 03250.
Leif Hammarström, email@example.com
Ann Magnuson, firstname.lastname@example.org