Research (not to mention graduate school) is a complex business. To make it a bit easier, here are some resources available to us:
- Electronic resources. Resources for writing, analyzing data, doing synthesis, and more.
- SMC's Chemical Inventory (ask current SMC member for password)
- Instruments and Equipment. Our physical tools for performing research.
- Mental Health. Resources for maintaining good mental health while doing research.
- Techniques & Standard Operating Procedures. How to do chemistry safely and effectively in the SMC lab.
If you notice something broken that is not 'owned' by SMC - like burned out lightbulbs - report the problem using these guidelines from Polacksbacken.