About Göran Rämme
- Göran Rämme was born in Åtvidaberg, Sweden 1938.
- Degree of fil lic at Uppsala University 1966.
- Postdoctoral research in photochemistry using flash photolysis technique at Rensselaer Polytechnique Institute, Troy N.Y., USA 1966 - 1967.
- Appointed as Director of Studies at the Department of Physical Chemistry in Uppsala during the period 1986 –1995.
- Retired lecturer at the Department of Chemistry - Ångström Laboratory, Uppsala University, 2005-2021.
- Special research interests: surface chemistry, especially soap films and soap bubbles and the development of teaching aids.