Research projects within Erik Johansson Group
- Solar cells on trucks for environmentally friendly transport
- Perovskite solar cells
- Quantum dot solar cells
- Lead-free perovskite solar cells
- Building integrated solar cells
- Solar cells for transportation
- Feasibility study about solar cells on ships for decreased environmental- and climate impact from shipping.
Solar cells on trucks for environmentally friendly transport
One of the biggest challenges today is to reduce CO2 emissions from fossil fuels to reduce the climate impact, and in Sweden a large part of the fossil fuels are used to drive transport. The goal of this project is to develop new systems with modern solar cells on trucks to reduce carbon dioxide emissions from transport and to balance the electricity grid.
Last modified: 2022-03-28