Bruker D8 Cu-K alpha 1
A set-up for high intensity and high resolution powder diffraction.
High resolution Bragg-Brentano powder diffraction
- With a focusing Kα1 monochromator (Ge(111) Johansson type)
- Motorized slit system
- Lynxeye strip PSD detector with 196 strips, 3.6 ˚ opening angel
- Våntec micro gap position sensitive detector (PSD), maximal angular rage 12º.
Three different sample stages are available:
- 9-postion sample changer
- High temperature camber 0-900ºC
- Low temperature stage, T > 11 K