- EU Commission approves €3.2 billion public support for a research and innovation project in all segments of the battery value chain 2019-12-10
- Lynn Kamerlin - Wallenberg Scholar 2019-12-05
- Haining Tian - Wallenberg Academy Fellow 2019 2019-12-05
- New Open Access agreement with Elsevier 2019-11-28
- Qilu Friendship Award 2019 to professor Jonas Bergquist 2019-11-11
Element of the month
Do you have imagination, are you curious and creative? Then chemistry have many exciting areas to offer. New substances are created every day in hopes of finding intelligent materials, new medicines and to get new insights into how nature works. If you are a more theoretical person you can design molecules in the digital world.
The width within chemistry is reflected both in curricula and research. We have everything from basic level courses to specialized courses, within bachelor, engineering and master level programmes. The courses within our master programmes are given in English.
Meet our researchers
Within the Section of Chemistry at Uppsala University, there are 10 different research programmes focusing on different areas within chemistry.
- Analytical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Molecular Biomimetics
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- Structural Chemistry
- Synthetic Molecular Chemistry
- Theoretical Chemistry