Ann Magnuson Group
The focus of the work in the Magnuson group is on electron transfer proteins in heterocystous cyanobacteria, with focus on photosynthetic membrane proteins and hydrogenases. By analyzing fundamental chemical and physical properties of electron transfer proteins we can understand their physiological roles, but also how to engineer them to our benefit.
- Redox tuning in NiFe-hydrogenases
- Alternative forms of Photosystem I
- Membrane proteomics in heterocysts
- Ann Magnuson, research leader and senior lecturer
- Åsa Söderberg, PhD Student