Uppsala University has several Core Facilities that focus on special tasks, like protein identification, within the Section of Chemistry and/or through collaborations:
- Cryo-transmission electron microscopy
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses of proteins and proteomes
- NMR spektrometers: 2 x 400 MHz (multinuclear), 500 & 600 MHz with cryoprobes
- Service for users within Uppsala University and through collaboration with people and organisations outside of Uppsala University.
- Quartz Crystal Microbalance with Dissipation monitoring
Diffractometers for powder and thin film diffraction
- The Laboratory Inventory Management System (LIMS), a database that part of the research infrastructure at Uppsala University with a list of major research instruments at the Ångström Laboratory.