- The Swedish Research Council awarded 7 research projects within chemistry 2017-11-06
- "A race to create better solar cells" 2017-11-03
- 3 of 16 of the "Emerging Energy Research" projects awarded by the Swedish Energy Agency are found at Chemistry - Ångström 2017-11-01
- Master student in chemistry part of winning team in international biosensor competition 2017-10-06
- Nanomaterials for environmentally friendly hydrogen production 2017-06-13
Awarded young Analytical scientist
Ingela Lanekoff received Ingvar Carlsson Award.
See: Kemivärlden Biotech.
Do you have imagination, are you curious and creative? Then chemistry have many exciting areas to offer. New substances are created every day in hopes of finding intelligent materials, new medicines and to get new insights into how nature works. If you are a more theoretical person you can design molecules in the digital world.
The width within chemistry is reflected both in curricula and research. We have everything from basic level courses to specialized courses, within bachelor, engineering and master level programmes. The courses within our master programmes are given in English.
Meet our researchers
Within the Section of Chemistry at Uppsala University, there are 10 different research programmes focusing on different areas within chemistry: Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Molecular Biomimetics, Inorganic Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Structural Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry.