- Anders Hagfeldt awarded Björkén prize 2017-01-27
- PhD position at Chalmers in cooperation with Chemistry, Ångström 2017-01-16
- Honourable distinction to Jonas Bergquist, Professor in Analytical Chemistry/Neurochemistry 2016-11-07
- Graphene lights up 2016-10-11
- New efficient and low-cost method for hydrogenation of graphene with visible light 2016-10-07
Awarded young Analytical scientist
Ingela Lanekoff received Ingvar Carlsson Award.
See: Kemivärlden Biotech.
Do you have imagination, are you curious and creative? Then chemistry have many exciting areas to offer. New substances are created every day in hopes of finding intelligent materials, new medicines and to get new insights into how nature works. If you are a more theoretical person you can design molecules in the digital world.
The width within chemistry is reflected both in curricula and research. We have everything from basic level courses to specialized courses, within bachelor, engineering and master level programmes. The courses within our master programmes are given in English.
Meet our researchers
Within the Section of Chemistry at Uppsala University, there are 10 different research programmes focusing on different areas within chemistry: Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Molecular Biomimetics, Inorganic Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Structural Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry.